Price displayed is exl.vat.
Please note that 21% vat + courier fee will be added at checkout. Vat is exempt for GP's, hospitals & nursing homes. Free delivery to East Meath & Drogheda Region.
- Non-reversible fabric: 99 - 100% polyester, 1% carbon
- Fabric weight: 105gsm (coated)
- Approximate Dimensions:
- - Center back length; 48.5”
- - Sweep 60.5
- - Cuff 3.5”
- - Durable PVC
- - Inner – High-density Foam
- - Flame Retardant to British Standard BS 7177
- Colour: Yellow
- Washing: Machine wash, tumble dry on medium, do not use bleach, rinse thoroughly
- Testing: AAMI Level 2.
- FDA registered
- EXPECTED LIFESPAN OF 75 WASHES
- Manufactured to meet the AAMI standards as used in North America and is FDA registered
- The highest level possible in AAMI standards is Level 4 for use in theatres for high-level invasive procedures
- Level 2 AAMI standards as used in North America is deemed totally acceptable for PPE barrier purposes. In relation to washing wash as synthetic textiles
- Perfectly acceptable to wash at high temperatures in line with stringent washing parameters as undertaken in healthcare laundries and is suitable for disinfection temperatures up to 90C
- To avoid thermal creasing on the gowns we recommend a step-down temperature reduction in laundry wash programmes (which is fairly standard) and ensuring the product is not overdried by leaving in the tumble drier more than is required
- Do not bleach and simply hand fold and pack in a container, laundry hamper or bag for onward use
Microfibre Wraparound Reuseable Isolation Gown